Friday, 2 January 2009
I forgot to mention before Christmas about being a competition winner. At EP Designs I entered a competition and received a beautiful surprise just before Christmas. I haven't had a chance to photograph my beautiful prizes but I want to give EP Designs a big Thank You for the gorgeous bag, decorative gift cards, the lace food cover and exotic tassel.
Wishing you all a vey happy new year!
Saturday, 6 December 2008
I hope whoever visits this blog enjoys them as much as I do.
Thursday, 13 November 2008
T imeless T reasures
Blog Competition Nov 2008
To celebrate the opening of my new auction site store Timeless Treasures I have put together my first competition here. There are lots of gorgeous prizes to win with a lovely secret surprise package included Total value of prizes is over AU$250.
There will be Three (3) Main prizes, plus Nine (9) consolation prizes. This is because I’d love to send out out lots of prezzies to as many of my readers as possible. And seeing we’re getting so close to Christmas wouldn’t you love to receive something special just for you!
It’s quite easy to enter - The most interesting comments will win. You can add to your winnings by notching up bonus entries for the consolation draws. Simply follow these steps below - then do one or do all of them, it’s up to you. Read on to see how many entries you can get. The more you do the more chances you will have of winning something special.
Blog Competition Rules & Conditions.
* This is a combined judging and drawn competition. First, Second and Third prizes are judged on the most interesting comments. Bonus entries go into a draw for the consolation prizes.
* Maximum number of prizes per entrant is 3 (three).
* The competition is open to anyone who has a blog or website, both Australian and International. (absolutely excluding inappropriate and adult themes). Postage for prizes is paid by EP Designs.
* Entries open Monday 10th November 2008 & close Monday 1st December 2008.
* The winners will be announced on Wednesday 3rd December 2008.
This is the compulsory part of the rules which enters you for the main prizes. This part must be completed before any bonus entries can be entered -
1. POST this competition in it’s entirety on your blog or website including the links.
2. COME back HERE and leave a comment with a link back to your post. Make sure you leave me an interesting comment. It can be gorgeous, cute, funny, fun …. whatever you feel - have a bit of fun and see what you can come up with.
OK - that’s all you have to do and you’ve entered the competition. Now, if you would like more opportunities to win more prizes, read on …..
BONUS ENTRIES: each thing you do will earn you bonus entries for the consolation prizes as follows, then come back to post what you’ve done, including links if applicable. It’s up to you how many you do. I will keep tally for each entrant -
3. POST this competition post with links in groups or forums you participate in = 3 Bonus entries.
4. COMPLETE a purchase from Timeless Treasures between 10/11/08 and 01/12/08 = 5 bonus entries.
5. STUMBLE this post or any other post on EP Designs blog = 2 bonus entry.
6. ADD EP Designs as your favourite on Technorati (new favourites only) = 2 bonus entry.
7. SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter (new subscribers only)- see top right sidebar for link- which will be sent out beginning from January 2009 = 2 bonus entries
8. INVITE your friends to enter. Tell them to say who sent them when they post here = 2 bonus entries Each (ie.2 for you and 2 for your friend).
9. REMEMBER to list here all the extra things you did to earn you bonus entries. You can post as you do them or all at once.
10. YOU must leave your name, country, links if appropriate and valid email when posting so I can contact the winners. When I notify the winners I will request full name and address. Prizes must be posted within one week of winners being announced (Wednesday 10th December 2008). If I don’t receive a reply from you within the week your prize will be forfeited.
* EP Designs reserves the right to delete any inappropriate comments or entrants with inappropriate or adult themed sites.
* All entries for both the compulsory and bonus entries will be checked for verification. Those which are falsely entrered will be deleted from the competition.
* Privacy Note: All details collected are purely for the purposes of carrying out and fulfilling this competition. Names will not be added to subscriptions (unless you have added yourself), and will not be passed on or sold to third parties.
* Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged.
* Total Prize Pool Value AU$253.75
*** Now Take a Look Here at the Prizes You Can Win ***
Enjoy the competition and have some fun!
Friday, 24 October 2008
It's those simple things that can make the difference in anything we do. Just like the shop assistant who took the extra time to wrap a gift I'd bought even though it was not part of the 'service'; or the people who are happy to say 'Hello' when you pass by on a walk. And it's those simple things that usually don't cost us anything and will actually make us feel good.
So what does making a batch of scones got to do with anything .... nothing really, lol, except I may just get around to making some and sharing them with neighbours.
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
We are young people who care for our country and our communities. We have a care for others, and a love for life. We proudly (yet humbly) strive to work for good and stand for justice.
This is a worthy cause to fight for the rights of the unborn and to help and support the women who find themselves troubled. They are also members on Xt3 and have a following there. To find out more about this group visit their Blog. They seem like an enthusiastic group of youth willing to work for justice.
Friday, 19 September 2008
This is the second blog added to my blogroll. Of course I have to admit this blog belongs to a friend of mine and I am happy to share it with you.
Sunday, 14 September 2008